Doctoral student with a background in Urban & Regional Planning, with a MSc in Human Geography, currently researching on the spatial relationship of labour market conditions and its effects on the patterns of segregation and inequality over time.
The PhD project aims to study how structural transformations of the economy influence the spatial pattern of inequality. The project focuses on the transition into a knowledge-based service economy and how it has shaped spatial disparities within and between Swedish regions.
Course Convenor on:
- SGEA23:3 Applied Methods in Planning, 7.5 credits
- SGEK03:1 Research Methodology, 7.5 credits
- HEKK03:1 Research Methdology I, 7.5 credits
- SGEL70 : Foundations of Planning, 15 credits
- SGEL73 : Planning Theory, 7.5 credits
- SGEA23:1 The Region as an arena in economic development, 7.5 credits
- SGEA23:4 : Project work, 7.5 credits
- SGEL52 : Project work, 7.5 credits
Displaying of publications. Sorted by year, then title.