The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Study advising

Different study paths

We help you with problems and questions related to your studies at the department. You are welcome to contact us if you have questions about your studies at our department.

Send your questions or book a time with your study advisor by email:

  • for freestanding courses in Human Geography, Bachelor's in Politics and Economics, and GIS: studievagledare [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se (studievagledare[at]keg[dot]lu[dot]se)
  • for freestanding courses in Human Ecology and Development Studies: studievagledare [at] hek [dot] lu [dot] se (studievagledare[at]hek[dot]lu[dot]se)
  • for Bachelor's in Development Studies: bids [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se (bids[at]keg[dot]lu[dot]se)
  • for Bachelor's in Urban and Regional Planning: sgspp [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se (sgspp[at]keg[dot]lu[dot]se)
  • for Master's in Human Geography: huge [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se (huge[at]keg[dot]lu[dot]se)
  • for Master's in Human Ecology: cps [at] hek [dot] lu [dot] se (cps[at]hek[dot]lu[dot]se)
  • for LUMID: lumid [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se (lumid[at]keg[dot]lu[dot]se)

If you need general study advising or have general questions about studies at Lund University and career choices, please contact the Study Guidance Service at Lund University.

As study counsellors we can help you with: