Study advising

Different study paths

We help you with problems and questions related to your studies at the department. You are welcome to contact us if you have questions about your studies at our department.

Send your questions or book a time with your study advisor by email:

  • for freestanding courses in Human Geography, Bachelor's in Politics and Economics, and GIS: studievagledare [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se
  • for freestanding courses in Human Ecology and Development Studies: studievagledare [at] hek [dot] lu [dot] se
  • for Bachelor's in Development Studies: bids [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se
  • for Bachelor's in Urban and Regional Planning: sgspp [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se
  • for Master's in Human Geography: huge [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se
  • for Master's in Human Ecology: cps [at] hek [dot] lu [dot] se
  • for LUMID: lumid [at] keg [dot] lu [dot] se

If you need general study advising or have general questions about studies at Lund University and career choices, please contact the Study Guidance Service at Lund University.

As study counsellors we can help you with:

  • study advising about course/programme offerings at our Department
  • information about courses, literature, teaching, and exams
  • study techniques
  • academic support and support for students with disabilities
  • study accreditation
  • study leave/break and interruption of your studies