En socioekologiskt rättvis bostadsmarknad
Towards socio-ecological housing justice
Summary, in English
We are critically engaged in issues of sustainable urban development with a focus on the acute housing crisis. Now we want to share our thoughts on how we view the future of housing policy. Based on our research and social engagement, we ask ourselves: what do we want? What will the home of the future look like?
Our joint answer to these questions has resulted in a collective manifesto with 22 requirements for the future home in Sweden.
Together in this Housing Manifesto, we demand everyone's right to a home.
- We demand tenants and tenants are at the center of housing policy again.
- We demand a city planning for quality and justice.
- We demand a housing system that combats inequality and segregation.
Housing Manifesto-22 demands for the future home are illustrated by series artist Daria Bogdanska, author of the acclaimed series novel Wage Slaves. The book is designed by Magnus Frederiksen and it is published by Documentpress.
- Department of Human Geography
Bostadsmanifest : 22 krav för framtidens hem
- Human Geography
- political ecology
- International Collaborative for Critical Analyses of Neoliberalism
- 7th Framework Program, Financialisation, economy, society and sustainable development
- CRitical Urban Sustainability Hub (FORMAS Strong Research Environment)
- Collaborative Housing in a Pandemic Era: cross-country inter- and transdisciplinary evaluation, innovative approaches, human rights-based policy recommendations and capacity building
- ISBN: 9789188369512