- Teaches on 4 courses
- Course convener for SGEA10:4, SASA18 and SGEM13:1
Josephine’s research and teaching is about the economies of cities and regions, including
- regional economic development and change;
- systems of innovation and industrial dynamics;
- and cities in the knowledge economy.
Empirical projects investigate these themes in different contexts, including the health system and the MedTech sector, but also cultural and creative industries. Josephine is also interested in the development of large scale research activities, such as the European Spallation Source (ESS) in Lund.
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- How close is close enough for interaction? : Proximities between facility, university, and industry
- How does multi-scalar institutional change affect localized learning processes? A case study of the med-tech sector in Southern Sweden
- New Big Science : Opportunities and challenges
- Revisiting the role of selection for the evolution of industries
- What triggers innovation diffusion? Intermediary organizations and geography in cultural and science-based industries