In order to book the room you need to fill in and sign our for for bookings.
When booking a venue at the Department of Human Geography (KEG), the following rules apply:
- Each program/student group/association (that books a room free of charge), can book venues at the department a maximum of 3 times per month.
- The responsible should bring their personal LU card when doing the booking if doors need to be locked up at the time of booking.
- The responsible shall make sure that external doors are closed and not propped open during the booking.
- When booking Sky High an employee from the Department needs to be present during the entire booking. The responsible needs to find a voluntary employee him/herself.
Upon returning the venue, the following should be done:
- Lockable doors and windows should be closed
- Furniture should be placed as it was
- Tables should be wiped off if refreshments have been consumed
- Any dishes should be washed up, dried and put away
- Lights and projector should be turned off
If the rules are not followed, the responsible will be charged for the time the department spends on restoring the venue. If furnishings, equipment or materials are sabotaged, destroyed or lost during the booking the responsible must reimburse the department for the costs of repairing or purchasing a new replacement product of equivalent quality. If the room is abused or neglected during the booking, the responsible and any of those who used the booking will be deprived of the opportunity to book a room at the department.
The LU access card
When the rental agreement is signed you will get access to the venue with your LU access card. Please note that access will always be given to the person whose name is on the rental agreement. If another student should have access, please notify the student office well in advance.
In order for your card to work you need to update it on the same day, by the department main entrance (hold it up against the small gray box until there is a green light).
Organisations or groups who are not part of our programmes or freestanding courses have the possibility to rent our venues. For more information on how to rent one of our venues, please see our Swedish website.